|Too Long ago!
||[Sep. 21st, 2011|01:12 pm]
Yes, it's been far too long since I've updated...|
To be brief, here is a list of the awesome:
- FIRST show in Denver was at the beginning of this month!!! It was a blast, and at the gorgeous Jet Hotel in downtown Denver. I think I'm going to get back into the swing of these shows.
- My best friend from middle/high school just got married to his college sweetheart... So I had the honor of standing up as his best man in Wisconsin. It was a whirlwind weekend, but awesome.
- Going to see TV on the Radio tonight!! I have always wanted to see them play, so it's nearly impossible to retain all my excitement.
- My summer was awesome. Spending so much time playing Pac-Man and going to the zoo with Kelly, as well as moving up closer to the Capitol building here in Denver have all made my life that much better.
- FINISHED THE MURAL AT THE CHURCH!!! No pictures yet, but it was seven rooms, 40 or so yards of hallway, and 8 ft ceilings. Crazy work, but it's over now. I can't wait until we have our finishing party... the church has hired a professional photographer to come for it!
- More jobs are on the horizon.
- I'm working as a 3-4th grade teacher now and I LOVE it. Though it's a big pay cut, the organizational and creative challenges the job proposes have kept me excited about life.
- Kelly and I finished the painting below, about three months ago. It was a fun piece, and it's about 5 and a half feet tall.
I can't wait to do more collaborative projects.
LIFE IS GOOD!